Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Make the Money with Blogitive

I have been blogging with many different blogs for a long time.. I just recently started getting into making money through my blogs.. There is really a lot of money out there to be meade with the blogs.. and there are so many ways to go about it. I am going to go over the different ways, but right now I want to start out with my favorite way to make money.

It's definately the easiest AND it's money you can BE SURE that you will make. You can setup a free blog, put up a ton of ads and hope someone clicks on them.. right?!? WELL.. Sure.. Or you can sit down and write an entry to a blog, and know that THAT is what your going to get paid on. Well you can get paid 30cents a click, for 50 blog entries.. OR you can get $5.00 plus per blog entry through Blogitive.

Seems like a no brainer to me.. If you have ever thought about writing, or currently write make money blogging with BLOGITIVE!
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home