Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Investments

I am really big into investments.. It's getting really scary the way Real Estate is going these days.. I used to be all for the Real Estate industry, put your money in it, cause one day your going to make a TON of money.. I'm scared to death that that will not happen, so I'm starting to think Real Estate is not very sturdy.

The stockmarket is really crazy. VERY unstable.. but we all know that!!

I've been looking into and really want to Buy Silver Bullion There are two types of silver an investor may choose from; coin silver and pure silver. This may be something you could get into too. Take a look and see if it peaks your interest any. It's always good to get into some sort of investing.. Maybe this is for you too!!

When I make my millions.. it will be from two streams of money.. My investments (my hobby) and my network marketing career.. :) We have to be prepared for these little buggers.. They need to go to college.. And we need to provide for them.. I'd also love to get into this silver, so that I can maybe give them each some when they are old enough to appreciate it. Start thinking about our kids future, today!
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home