Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Making Money from Blogging...

Did you know that you can really make descent money from blogging? I got into blogging, and enjoy it.. but if you can make money.. I'm all for it. *smile* I first started with a few ads on the site. I did make some money, and laughed when I saw my husbands paycheck deposited into the account last friday, and my adsense deposited.. (I made .40 last week) hahaha..

Well I got looking around and found out that there is this new site, still in beta testing. It's really neat because you make actual money, and you know UPFRONT what you'll get for blogging. Check it out http://www.blogitive.blogspot.com/ It's so easy, if you like to blog.. All you do is apply. They send you an email, pretty quickly and tell you if your approved or not. If you are approved, you sign in, and check out the "Offers" tab. Choose which Offer you want to write for, and they tell you how much you can make. It's really neat..

I am really new to blogitive, but I'm thinking it might be helpful in two ways.. and again.. these are just my thoughts.. I think it will drive more traffic to my site, and I get to make money, everytime I do what I love to do...BLOG.

Ofcourse there are going to be topics that might not be so interesting to you, but if your a descent writer, I bet you can just write about them.. Think about how fun it will be to look back at all you've written! :) What an awesome idea they had when they created Blogitive. Check it out!
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home