Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

She's having her baby!!

A girl I went to school with is having her SEVENTH baby!! I am so excited for her.. I love the tiny babies! :) I don't know if she will breastfeed.. My bet is she will. She breastfed some but not all.

Anyway, take a look at this link. gift baskets I'm looking at the best basket to have delivered to her. This place is the best when it comes to gift baskets!! Aren't they neat!? It's amazing what you can find over the internet.

Do you think I should go healthy? She just had a baby.. 50/50 chance whether or not mom is in the "Healthy" mode.. LOL! I say bring on the junk food! LOL..

I am just so excited for Nicole.. I bet she's not as excited..haha.. My newborn is now an infant.. I was looking at her today.. she's getting pretty long.. It's really sad to say goodbye to the baby.. Since she is my last. Oh well..
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home