Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Carrie's getting married

Ok.. I spent all day today helping my friend get ready for her wedding.. She's having a big wedding with 5 bridesmaids! We went shopping about 5 months ago while I was big and pregnant for dresses for her bridesmaids.. I couldn't afford to be in the wedding so I declined.. And now.. here we are just a few weeks away and she's still shopping for bridesmaid gifts. I sent her to this site, and I think this si what she's always been looking for.. It's got some really neat awesome stuff..

I love the whole luvvy Duvvy wedding thing.. It feels like forever since I got married and we didnt' have stores like this.. But.. real nice.. So if your looking for cool wedding things.. Take a look at the above link.

So we went out and shopped for nothing.. Although.. it wasn't so bad. Ella was such a good girl.. but we got nowhere.. I told her turn to the internet, but people are always afraid.. The internet is a great place.. especially for stuff like this!
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home