Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Wedding Reception Ideas

Now with Carrie getting married soon, I am really getting excited!! As if I was the one getting married.. haha.. I'm not even in her wedding (my choice due to finances) but I am really soooo excited!! She's having her reception in a gorgeous victorian mansion overlooking the Hudson River.. but you have to check out these wedding reception ideas. They have a lot of cool ideas.

When I got married it was like a 1 shot deal.. I knew where I was going to get married, because my mom, and all my siblings married there! It was ok for me.. I then chose a DJ who also did the all in one packages.. the DJ, did the video and pictures too.. it was nice..

I just can't stop thinking aboutthe ideas of where to hold the wedding reception.. Ti's really a neat thing to know and get into.. Anyway check them out.
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home