Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Advertise using my car

With my vitamark business, I've thought about advertising it using my car. I want to do something CRAZY and just advertise it.. I have a 2003 Honda Oddyssey.. I have to be creative and think what I can do..

I was just looking at truck accessories and the ideas are endless. I can do so much.. No matter what I do is a great tax write off.. so it will work out nicely.. I can't wait to get it all souped up and ready to go.. I can't imagine the questions and comments that will start rolling when people see me driving around in my new looking car..

My husband would love to get a body kit for his car too.. but hey, my fan is first.. unless he wants to advertise my business with it.. *smirk*...
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home