Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tough time of year

Two years ago, I got the most devastating call. My mom said.. "Jenny, Paul was in a really bad car accident, he's dead." I said "Ok, mom.. Is Ann ok?" She said. "Well the best she can be.." I said "Ok, when can I go see Paul?" she said.. "Viewing is going to be in a few days I'm sure.. " I said.. "What's his room number?!" She said "Room number?!" I said.. "Yeah, I want to go visit him in the hospital." She said "Jenny, I told you he's dead.." So I said.. "Will he be ok?!" She said.. "Jenny, listen to me!! He passed on!!" It hit me like a ton of bricks. What do you mean?! This man is the most liveliest man around.. Always with a smile.. Always something sly to say.. Always very personable and friendly.. Loved to party.. throw parties, cook, grill, etc.. and always was so good with the kids. He even was a SAGP (Stay at home grandpa) For his first grandson.. he was awesome..

Ann! Oh how my heart hurted for her.. She was my cousin, and my bestfriend.. I loved her so much and now she was going through so much pain.. What can I do to help her?! What can I do to ease this pain.. Tears just flowed.. My poor cousin was aching.. She just lost a big piece of her life in the matter of minutes!! OH NO!! Her mom!!

Ann was just telling me how my Uncle was being world's biggest creap to her mother.. She just told me how terrible he was treating her.. But my Aunt just adored her husband.. I don't think there were many women who loved their husbands as much as she did.. So now what?! Oh these two people are aching!! Ok.. I have to send funeral flowers, I have to call her.. I need to know she is ok.. Oh man how the heck are they going to get through all this?!? My heart was just breaking thinking about them!!

Well this was the start of a major family war.. Misunderstandings, drama, etc.. that caused my family to split and rip at the seams. I have to say.. I later lost my bestfriend and cousin, because I was forced to choose my siblings or my cousin.. well I saw who was wrong.. Wrong maybe because of all the stress of losing her father.. but jsut wrong.. and caused my sister undue stress, drover her blood pressure sky high, all while she was pregant.. I remember calling my aunt crying, please, please can you jsut give my sister her sign back.. she's going to have to pay it.. etc..etc.. well we were the idiots in the situation.. we felt bad for all they were going through, but we were drug through the mudd on purpose.. wasn't fun..

Now just 2 years later, my aunt remarried (actually 1 year, 1 month after the death of her husband).. and my cousin and her left to move to another state.. I miss my cousin as she was my bestfriend.. and she will neer know I had another daughter.. ugh.. I'm really upset over losing her.
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home