Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Brand new Buffalo nickels

I am so exccited.. I had a friend who was working at a bank.. I didn't know that they had come out but she brought me a roll of buffalo nickels.. I am so excited.. They are worth 5 cents a piece right now.. but come on just think about how much they are going to be worth in a few years, ya know?

If you didn't get in on them, or you didn't know about them, you might be able to try a Silver coin dealer. I really don't know if they'd have them there.. but this is one of the best silver coin dealers. Collecting coins can be a lot of fun, especially if you think to do it while they are just coming out.. Like all those dollars they had a few years back, and the state quarters.. nobody wants to do it, cause they don't think it would ever be worth much or they are too lazy. but I think it's an easy hobby to get into.. I'd like to get my kids into something like that.
Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home