Breast IS Best!

Hi, I'm Jenny. Mom to 4 beautiful children. Currently nursing my last child. She was born 11/30/2005. I am currently pursuing my dream of becoming a Lactation Consultant. At the same time, I'd love to write about it, and help those with any issues.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Slinging it!

I am THE Sling finatic!! .  I can't get enough slings.. and actually am going to email my mom to make me a new sling.. *smirk*


I have the Maya Wrap.> Ok.. I have TWO.. I have my casual Denium Maya, and my little more fancy Blue one.. *smirk*.  I then have the Over the Shoulder baby Holder with a Stars and Moon theme.  I have an Infantino too!! I'm dying for a Kozy Kangaroo.. Or just a sling without a ring.. So I have 4 slings.. and I really have different uses for them.


Ok.. My fancy blue one and my infantino are my MOST used slings.. My infantino I like to use when I'm running around the house cleaning and the baby will just NOT quiet down.. Two minutes in this, and boom out like a light.  I can carry her like a over the shoulder bookbag.. I wear her way down low.  down past my waist.  I'll also bring this to somewhere that I might be a little more self concious to wear a sling in.


My fancy blue Maya Wrap, I guess I use the most out of all.. I keep one in the car.. (The Denium).  The Fancy blue one.. I use for nursing.. If I'm doing something that requires both hands, I can nurse in this.. I never figured this out until this baby.. So really it takes practice.. but you really have to WANT to do it.. Not sure why I didn't really WANT to do it with my other kids.. but baby 4 requires more things hands on, I guess.. haha.. I can tighten her way up high, pull out my breast over the side of the sling and it's perfect height.. Perfect everything.. You do have to remember to adjust the "midde" part of the sling to hold her up heigh enough..


My Over the shoulder baby holder.. I will bring this to my breastfeeding groups.. I like the extra padding.. but only on occassion.. I guess this would be my LEAST favorite.. just find it too bulky, and not easy to adjust.. Actually can't adjust it enough.. If it's the only sling you have, it will work.. just not my favorite!! :)


Well there you have it from the sling junky.. Oh I do have a Baby Bjorn.. but that's a baby holder, not a sling.. :)


Powered by Qumana


Baby Photo Contest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home